Nature's Finest Foods, Ltd.

Specializing in the markteting of tree nuts.

Products

Approximately 90 percent of all the Pecans consumed around the world are either grown or processed in the United States (the bulk of Mexico's production is shipped to, processed and sold by the US). The remaining 10% are grown in South Africa and...
The almond is truly one of nature's finest foods. Recent scientific studies have concluded that almonds provide many healthy benefits. Scientific research shows that the consumption of almonds, as part of a low saturated fat diet, may help reduce the...
Brazil nuts are the largest of the commonly consumed nuts. Everything about these nuts is big: from the tree on which it grows, to the huge fruit in which this nut appears. The massive tree that produces this nut can reach a height of 150 feet while the...
Cashews are truly an international nut, grown on three continents and in both northern and southern hemispheres. Native to Brazil, the cashew was introduced to India and East Africa in the 16th century. Today the principal producing countries of cashews...
Hazelnuts are grown in many countries in the world today, and by all reports, is one of the world's most plentiful nuts. The name hazelnut can be interchanged with the name filbert depending on geographical location. While Turkey is the largest producer...
Macadamias have a wide array of applications including delicately roasted and lightly salted snacks, delicious chocolate chip and macadamia cookies and ingredients for fine ice creams from around the world. Macadamias are grown in Australia, Hawaii,...
While Turkey and Iran are the largest producers of pistachios, U.S. pistachios are predominately grown in California. This climate is ideal for the growth of consistent quality nuts. Pistachios are primarily used in snack mixes or as snacks themselves....
While grown in many countries around the world, California, with its mild climate and deep fertile soils, provides ideal growing conditions for the English walnut, produces 99% of the total U.S. crop and 2/3 of the world's trade. The walnut is a...

This website contains only pecan related statistics. For statistical information on other tree nuts, click the appropriate link(s) above.